Serving time: 07:00 – 17:45.
Receiving time for the last guests: 17:00.
The system of swimming pools and waterfalls at Thap Ba Mud bath uses completely natural salt water sources with the following areas:
- 02 warm and cool mineral pools for children.
- 02 warm and cool mineral pools for adults.
- 02 waterfalls.
- 01 hydrotherapy.
Temperature of the pools, waterfalls at Thap Ba mud bath is from 37 to 39 degrees Celsius can help you freely waved in the water.
- Depth of adult’s warm mineral pool: 1.45 meter.
- Depth of adult’s cool mineral pool: 1.1 meter – 1.50 meter.
- Depth of children's pool: 0.8 meter.
The most special thing is the warm mineral pool at Thap Ba mud bath is always cleaned and replaced with new water at 18:30 every day.
- Use warm and cool swimming pools and waterfalls .
- Use hydrotherapy, jacuzzi.
- Please bring your swimsuit and towel( or rent at store).
- Regulations on bathing clothes and other regulations at the pool: Please read the Regulations and recommendations page
Services price included VAT, please inform if you need to issue VAT invoice.
Hotline: (0258) 38 37 205 - 0983 731 841.
Swimming pool (Promotion from 23 March 2020 - 30 April 2020)
- Children have to go with adults.
- Children are under 1 meter wii be free.
- Children are over 1.4 meter need to buy adult tickets.
- Costumes are allowed to wear when bathing in Thap Ba Mud Bath are swimsuit or short and sleeveless shirt ( jean and wool material are not allowed)
- People with heart disease, high blood pressure: should soak about 10 minutes, then take a rest for 5 minutes.
- Alcohol, beer and other stimulants should not be taken during the time of soaking.
- Do not jump head down into the pool.
Online tickets are effective after you receive a confirmation email of successful booking.
Tickets are used once and are valid until 31th, December, 2019.
You can use the ticket on any day, including holidays and Tet without reservation (Please arrive before 18:00)
- Instructions for using online tickets:
You will receive a confirmation email, with your order code when you complete the booking.
Please show the confirmation email or tell the ticket sellers the order code to be served.
After completing the payment in advance , your order code is confirmed to be effective, however, when the code hasn’t used yet, you can cancel
- Cancellation time: anytime since payment is successful to before 31th, december, 2019
- Cancellation fee: 10% of the amount you have paid.
- Time for refund : within 3 days of successful cancellation
- Please contact hotline 0258 3837205 ( working hours) or 0983731841 (out of working hours) to be guided how to cancel the services.