CANCELLATION - EXCHANGE, RETURN POLICIES.
After completing the payment in advance , your order code is confirmed to be effective, however, when the code hasn’t used yet, you can cancel - change the date of using services
- Validity of order code:
The order code is used once and valid for use until 15:00 of the date - the last month of the year of issuance of the order code.
Order code is changed the date 02 times in the year of issuing the order code.
- Regulations for booking time and using the services.
- Swimming pool service; collective mud; hot mineral mud; Special herbal mud: You don’t need to book in advance the date of using services, including Holidays / Tet.
- Nui Spa and Mud Bath in the private room.
– You have to book in advance the date and time of using services.
– In case you want to change the date of using the services: please notify berofe 10h00 of the date using the services.
– In case you have confirmed the time - date of using the services with Thap Ba Mud Bath but you did not come to use the services before 14:00 on the same day, it is considered that you canceled the services. Thap Ba Mud Bath only refunds 50% of the amount you paid.
- Note: Each service has the receiving time for the last guests and the end time, please read the "Regulations and recommendations" page for more information.
- Policies of cancelation and exchange.
- Cancellation fee: 10% of the amount you have paid in advance.
- Time for refund: within 03 working days (excluding weekends / holidays ...) from the date the order code is canceled successfully.
- Refund form: transfer payment.
- Applying a cancellation - exchange policies:
– You send a asking email to cancel 100% of the paid order.
– Amount of money that you pay for the real services is lower than a mount of money you paid in advance. (because you change the services or change the number of guests).
– You arrive before the booking date and there are not available rooms /clusters (for Mud bath in the private room/ Nui Spa ).
- For more information, please contact:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Working hours: 0258 38 37 205 or Zalo: 034 947 6638
– Out of working hours: 0983 731 841 (Ms. Hoang Ha).